Can I Sponsor My Girlfriend Of 2 Years To Canada?

Nancy Elliott
Follow me

I have been living with my girlfriend for two years. Can I sponsor her to Canada?
If you have lived with your girlfriend for at least one year, you are considered to be in a common law relationship which qualifies you to sponsor her under the Spousal Sponsorship category. You will need to demonstrate that you did, in fact, live together for at least one year. You must also demonstrate that you are in a permanent and genuine relationship.

Share :'
Nancy Myles Elliott is a business person and lawyer, focusing on solutions for individuals and companies seeking to invest or relocate in Canada. Ms. Elliott leads her own law firm, focusing on immigration and citizenship law, as well as advising on corporate legal matters relevant to new immigrants.
View Website
Related Posts
1 Comment

    Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it 😉 I’m going to revisit yet again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

Leave Your Comment

8 − 6 =