In Spousal/Common Law Sponsorship
Nancy Elliott
Follow me

I have been living with my girlfriend for two years. Can I sponsor her to Canada?
If you have lived with your girlfriend for at least one year, you are considered to be in a common law relationship which qualifies you to sponsor her under the Spousal Sponsorship category. You will need to demonstrate that you did, in fact, live together for at least one year. You must also demonstrate that you are in a permanent and genuine relationship.